Monday, May 15, 2006

Harris Teeter -- Kill Devil Hills


The last post about Harris Teeter building on the Outer Banks showed a pic of the store in Corolla. This post shows the Kill Devil Hills location under construction. The expected opening date is the first week in August. Many people has asked where is this store located since they hadn't seen it. The building is set well off the road, behind the Eckerd drugs at the KDH - NH line. As you can see from the pic, it is set pretty far back.

The Outer Banks continues to have new stores, hotels, schools, municipal buildings, and other sites crop up all the time. More will be featured in upcoming posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

The Harris Teeter is now open and is awesome. I live right next to the KDH Harris Teeter and after my long drive from work, from an outer banks vacation rentals office in Corolla, my treat is to stop in Harris Teeter and see what new dinner I can try! They have EVERYTHING in there and if they do not have it, they will order it from one of their other stores and it will come the next day. This happened to a girl I work with. She needed a specific item and she was so happy when they called her first thing the next day telling her they had it there for her. That is service! I also love how you can go in and check out without waiting in a line. I am very happy that the Harris Teeter is complete and it is right next to my house! I guess my bank account won't be too happy!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home